Thursday, September 20, 2012

Season of Change

Hello and welcome!
Today I have a card that I made with
"Season of Change" (#35402) from Eureka! Stamps
"Maple Corner" (#34101) from Biblical Impressions
For the leaves I used glossy card stock and alcohol inks.
I used a felt piece on a blending tool and combined a few different colors of ink and copper mixative. Then applied them to the glossy card stock.
I then stamped the "Maple Corner" image with VersaMark ink and fussy cut the leaves. The leaves actually are a corner image, but I cut it apart to use it in a little different way.
The background was made with Distress inks applied with a foam blending tool.
You can just see a little bit of the shine that they copper mixative gives the ink that I used on the leaves. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of it. It really does shine when you see it 'in real life'
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, this is just lovely! The colors are wonderful, and what a neat way to do the leaves!

    ReplyDelete